- Visited by Political leader of the Conservative Party, Søren Pape Poulsen
- Cirkla – Akademi for Plastgenanvendelse fortsætter hos Aage Vestergaard Larsen
- Visited by Minister for Environment and Food Jacob Elleman Jensen
- Aage Vestergaard Larsen får besøg af 28 kinesere fra den kinesiske brancheorganisation ”Thermoforming Asociation in China” (CTFA)
- Winner of the KTC Innovation Prize 2017.
- Aage Vestergaard Larsen A/S wins the Plastic Award 2017.
- Visited by Her Majesty Queen Margrethe.
- Aage Vestergaard Larsen A/S receives Mariagerfjord’s Environmental Award 2016.
- New Board of Directors: Henrik Nielsen, Franz Cuculiza, Gitte Buk Larsen and Peter Sejersen. Gitte Buk Larsen appointed chairman of the board.
- As the first firm in the plastic industry, Aage Vestergaard Larsen receives ISO certifications according to the new 2015 standards in Quality Management ISO 9001-2015 and Environmental Management ISO 14001-2015 respectively. This is the first time Aage Vestergaard Larsen is ISO certified.
- In November, Aage Vestergaard Larsen A/S receives the Confederation of Danish Industry’s (Aalborg) Initiative Award 2015.
- Ownership of Aage Vestergaard Larsen A/S is distributed between Karen Buk Larsen, Gitte Buk Larsen and Frank Buk Larsen.
- The new VSA plant (washing and sorting plant) is commissioned in November.
- The company is converted from a private limited company to a limited liability company.
- Owner and founder Aage Vestergaard Larsen dies in May.
- Aage Vestergaard Larsen A/S receives the Active Award from Mariagerfjord Erhvervsråd.
- 40th anniversary of the founding of the company.
- Franz Cuculiza is appointed CEO in August.
- The company’s first board of directors is established. Poul Arne Jensen is appointed chairman of the board.
- Aage Vestergaard Larsen receives the Danish Plastics Federation’s award.
- Aage Vestergaard Larsen ApS receives Rotary Hadsund’s Business Award.
- The new factory at Klostermarken is opened on 22 May with a reception.
- On 13 March, the factory located in the centre of the town of Mariager burns to the ground.
- Aage Vestergaard Larsen ApS is founded by the owner, Aage Vestergaard Larsen.