ISO 50001 Energy Management
Energy management is the active management of the company’s energy situation in order to optimise energy efficiency and thus increase the company’s profits.
ISO 50001 (PDF)
ISO 9001 Quality Management
Quality management is basically a matter of continuously improving the quality of the company’s products and services. Previously, quality management was traditionally associated with manufacturing companies. Today, it is used in all types of organisations, both public and private, and in both the manufacturing and service sectors.
ISO 9001 (PDF)
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
Environmental management is about incorporating environmental efforts into the system. Environmental management is an ongoing process, which among other things entails that the company:
ISO 14001 (PDF)
- Maps its environmental conditions
- Formulates an environmental policy
- Establishes a level of ambition in terms of environmental goals
- Prepares action plans for how the goals are to be achieved
- Evaluates environmental work and, if necessary, makes adjustments to goals and action plans.
Our policies can be obtained by sending an email to our management system manager Morten Seilling at firstname.lastname@example.org